Sunday 19 May 2013

I thought this would be easier....

     ....to keep up with a blog, but then I got a full time job again! LOL
Yippee, I am off EI and working again. It's only for the summer and then I will be laid off again, and you won't be able to shut me up! :)

     It has been extremely busy here this past week. My youngest is graduating this year and she had her prom this weekend.
Isn't she beautiful?!
    So besides all the whirlwind of Prom, hubby and I get home from work on Thurs to discover that our hot water tank had died. We couldn't change it until Sunday....so Prom weekend with no hot water.... :/ (picture me boiling LOTS of water on the stove for everything!)
   
     On a good note, I sold more cards! Yippee!! I still manage to find time for my hobby (mental health break) and I am so glad for that. It might just be on the weekends, but it's better than nothing!

I hope that you all are having great days and moments with your loved ones!

Thanks for listening!

Denica



No comments:

Post a Comment